Vietnamese driving licence are mandatory for riders of motorcycles with a capacity of over 50cc. You need A1 license for under 175cc or A2 for over 175cc.
We can help you to get a Vietnam motorbike driving license for lifetime.
- Take a copy of your passport, visa and your address (where you are currently living), 1 photo 3x4cm with blue background.
- Pick up an application form for a driving licence from the Department of Transportation and Public Works.
- Apply this application form for you.
You just need to take a theory test and then riding test.
- We can support you to get over the fear of not knowing any Vietnamese, so that you can pass the theory test.
- With riding test, we also support you with practice times. You can get used to this path and go through it easily. (You have to use the semi-automatic bike provided by the testing center.)
Examinations are run weekly but you have to register 1 week prior.
It takes about 3 weeks to get your certificate. All done!!