I. Some cases are granted temporary residence card
- Foreigner who is a member of the two member limited liability company or more;
- Foreigner who is owner of the one member limited liability company( except as authorized representatives);
- Foreigner who is a member of the board director of the stock corporation;
- Foreigner who granted working permit in all kinds of businesses or representatives offices of foreign companies;
- Professionals, students, trainees who are in the national working or studying programs which is signed between the ministries was approved by the Government;
- Relatives of the temporary resident card holder include: parents, spouse and children.
II. Procedures of granted temporary residence card
1. Procedures for the new:
- 01 written request for temporary residence card (Form NA8); with 02 photos( image size 2×3 cm);
- Passport and a valid visa (DN, TT, LD);
- 01 form signed & sealed from sponsor (NA6/NA7).
- 01 copy or duplicate of legal agencies, organizations, sponsor businesses record that are in need of proposal temporary residence card. As each case, foreigners may summit the following documents: investment certificate, business registration license, established representative office license; copy of working permit (bring original for comparison);
- The cases of bringing relatives: foreigner must summit some documents such as birth certificate, marriage certificate or household registration, etc
- Releasing time is 7-working-days
2. Procedures for the change:
- Procedures for the change is same as procedures for new, it requires the old temporary residence card.
- Releasing time is 7-working-days.