I. Some cases are granted temporary residence card

  • Foreigner who is a member of the two member limited liability company or more;
  • Foreigner who is owner of the one member limited liability company( except as authorized representatives);
  • Foreigner who is a member of the board director of the stock corporation;
  • Foreigner who granted working permit in all kinds of businesses or representatives offices of foreign companies;
  • Professionals, students, trainees who are in the national working or studying programs which is signed between the ministries was approved by the Government;
  • Relatives of the temporary resident card holder include: parents, spouse and children.

II. Procedures of granted temporary residence card

1. Procedures for the new:

  • 01 written request for temporary residence card (Form NA8); with 02 photos( image size 2×3 cm);
  • Passport and a valid visa (DN, TT, LD);
  • 01 form signed & sealed  from sponsor (NA6/NA7).
  • 01 copy or duplicate of legal agencies, organizations, sponsor businesses record that are in need of proposal temporary residence card. As each case, foreigners may summit the following documents: investment certificate, business registration license, established representative office license; copy of working permit (bring original for comparison);
  • The cases of bringing relatives: foreigner must summit some documents such as birth certificate, marriage certificate or household registration, etc
  • Releasing time is 7-working-days

2. Procedures for the change:

  • Procedures for the change is same as procedures for new, it requires the old temporary residence card.
  • Releasing time is 7-working-days. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *